The Green Lumens Proven Process:
1. Onsite Facility Evaluation and Lighting Survey
To begin a project, Green Lumens® operations and client service team will visit your facility and perform a facility-wide lighting system survey. Every effort is made to inspect all property areas, as Green Lumens® will retrofit all of your existing lighting products. To produce the most accurate value proposition and retrofit proposal, we ascertain the following information:
- Fixture, lamp type, manufacturer, quantity and a description of each location.
- Hours of operation.
- Heights, installation considerations, controls and/or sensors etc.
- Review of the most recent utility bills (required to determine Kw-H rate and associated charges and fees.
2. LED Retrofit Project Analysis and Design
- The information collected during the survey is now entered into Green Lumens® proprietary analysis software program. Green Lumens® operations and sales team begins designing and specifying your LED retrofit system. All possibilities are evaluated and the most cost effective and energy-efficient solution will then be developed and integrated into a proposal for your approval.
3. LED Detailed Proposal-Reduction In Energy, Maintenance and Carbon Footprint
- We will develop a total cost of energy model which outlines expected energy and expense commitments, an analysis of projected maintenance and disposal expenses, our proposed reduction in energy consumption, the operating savings to be realized using LED technology, a comparison of current utility expenses versus projected LED utility expenses, a Return of Investment (ROI) for the project, a payback period and environmental impact analysis that outlines the positive impact to the environment by committing to a LED retrofit.
- Green Lumens® generates an executive summary and a financial summary, a material list, and a purchase agreement for all our LED retrofits.
- Green Lumens® will submit results of your proposed LED retrofit to your utility company to identify all available rebates to be applied to the project.